Bonkenhi Board 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonkenhi Board 3

Random/Pokemon Based.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PMD,The Visitors From Another World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shadow

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PMD,The Visitors From Another World Empty
PostSubject: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 1:32 pm

Many Wonder what lies beyond the stars in space, Some beleive worlds await, while some say theres just a dark void,but For some........they beleive theres another world a world of pokemon far differnt from our own......Like Deoxys a legendary space pokemon.......however when a meteor crashes outside poke town,and a new Pokemon is discovered it might cause a Unbalance among the peaceful life of pokemon and a Grand Problem will begin and will change the fate of everything in existence!

RULES:
No God modding
No perfect pokemon
No playing as others characters without permission
Only try to Make 3 characters at the most
Post in good understandable gramar
ONLY 6 PEOPLE CAN JOIN THIS RP NOT COUNTING MYSELF!
--------------
Bio Requirements

Name:
Pokemon:
Bio:
Personality:
Clan/Homegroup:

NOTICE:( You must be a Pokemon! Legends allowed...But your Bio must give them a Special role,like for example Mewtwo would be the human made Pokemon sealed within Western cave)

NOTICE:(A Clan,is the type the pokemon mainly is so they originate or belong to a certain region of the Poke utopia. the following Clans are. Bug,Dark,Dragon,Electric,fighting,Fire,Flying,Ghost,Grass,Ground,Ice,normal,poison,Psychic,Rock,Steel,Water. Each Clan or region is ruled by a Legendary or special leader. type pokemon i will post a list soon but im still deciding some of the leaders. Also theres the Legendary ??? Clan but in this world it is only a myth among the pokemon. and if you want to be Deoxys youd list his clan as Cosmic since hes from space)
-------------------
I think thats it mostly.......

Oh heres a Mini-bio for the special space pokemon i made up
Name:Starry
Pokemon:Stafy *Pokemon doesnt exist,i just made it up for plot purposes)
Bio:Starry is a Special pokemon from another world *possibly the same as deoxys* who crash landed in the center of the Poke utopia after being stranded in Space for such a long time. He wishes to find his lost Soulmate and reunite with her,but Many pokemon beleive he is a messenger of a Myth see as....the armageddon,So its up to some heroes to help him find his lost soulmate and escape to a World where they can be accepted
Personality:Childish,Kids around alot,acts dumb somewhat,and can get scared easily.
Clan/Homegroup:Cosmic........*Since he comes from Space*
------------
And Heres the Bio For His Soulmate,Stapy

Name:Cosmi
Pokemon:Stapy *same as stafy,i made it up. stapy is just the female version*
Bio:Cosmi is the female soulmate of Starry who crash landed on Poke utopia at the same time starry did but ended up in the isolated island,She took a severe hit to the head and was unconsious when she crashed but a wise Lucario found her and took her to the Main Continent of Poke utopia,where she could begin her journey after she healed. not much is known truly about her or HER soulmate. but they are thought to be two halves to a key to obtain ultimate power
Personality:Acts cute alot,is very shy around Starry,likes to flirt with cute males much to Starry's jealously.
Clan/Homegroup:Cosmic *Since SHES also from space
-------------
Both these characters where made by me for this RP and can be given to someone to use that can act as a fourth free character so if you PM me and ask kindly i will let you use one or both of these two ok......OH! and heres what they look like

Starry= http://smashbrothersonline.com/CongratsPics/CongratsStafy.jpg

Cosmi= https://2img.net/h/i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/Lord-Ion/BioStapy.gif
--------------
Also Now i will post my first character

Name:Psychomu
Pokemon:Alakazam
Bio:Psychomu is the wise elder who runs poketown the center Capital of Poke utopia where Pokemon from every Region can come and have fun and enjoy themselves or shop and stuff. Also hes the head Of a Council of the Clan Leaders Who meet and talk about threats. His Power is unmatched and he is possibly the strongest Psychic pokemon around. His Spoons can be Supercharged by his Telekenetic Power to Make the Spoons act as Handles for Psychic Blades. Making him also a Skilled pokemon swordsman. He is Very Lonely,calm and wise. He acts cold around many pokemon because He lost his wife When a Gang of Sneasel led by a weavile attacked there home and killed her during the attack. which happened shortly after there son was born.
Personality:Cold.Serious.Wise.Calm.
Clan/Homegroup:Used to Be Psychic. But Now he runs Poke town

OOC:ALSO the rp will begin when two or three people join,i Also hope people join and love this rp as this TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE!
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:57 am

Name: Nirvana
Pokemon: Espeon (OF COURSE!)
Bio: Family are dead. Travels.
Personality: Easy-going, but can get angry easily.
Clan/Homegroup: None. As yet
Back to top Go down
https://bbiii.forumotion.com
yellowshark1130
yellowshark1130

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:27 am

Uh...
Name: Billy
Pokemon: Typhlosion (Umbreon can work)
Bio: Dad is a farmer, Mom died from a Snorlax and Miltank accident... Crying or Very sad
Personality: Easy-going, but can get angry easily.
Clan/Homegroup: Can't think of any...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yellowshark1130
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:48 pm

'Mom died from a Snorlax and Miltank accident... Crying or Very sad'

Best line ever.
Back to top Go down
Espeon Dude
Espeon Dude

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:20 pm

Name: Hunter.
Pokemon: Espeon.
Bio: Watched too much TV with parents, and then Parents had a seizure. Now lives alone, traveling around.
Personality: Timid.
Clan/Homegroup: Psychic.
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:40 am

2 Espeons. This'll be good! Smile
Back to top Go down
yellowshark1130
yellowshark1130

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 am

Bonkenhi wrote:
2 Espeons. This'll be good! Smile
Man... I feel so weird not having an Espeon... I'm so unique...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shadow

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:42 am

you guys can just start i dont feel like RPing in this one as im helping diaruga dude with his Avatars,that and i scrapped this idea.........BUT I WILL be hosting a possible Smash bros. rp hehe
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:47 am

Nirvana was quietly walking until he fell into a pitfall! He was trapped in a dungeon, with no way out!
Back to top Go down
yellowshark1130
yellowshark1130

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Uh... Billy was walking toward the next gym until he met a Rattata with the word FEAR written on its stomach... I started laughing and made Typhlosion use Flamethrower on it. But then the Rattata did something weird and Typhlosion was weak... then Rattata beat my Typhlosion... and I whited out... if only I used Will-O-Wisp...
Back to top Go down
Espeon Dude
Espeon Dude

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:48 pm

Hunter silently walked through Route 201 with Espeon. A Shiny Bidoof appeared.

"Meh, Espeon, use Confusion." (Espeon is Level 8.)
Hunter throws a PokéBall, and captures Bidoof successfully.

"Something feels really eerie though.. The weather is giving me chills."

Suddenly, a large dark figure slowly steps in front of Hunter and Espeon.

"What's this?"
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:03 am

This is PMD, not D/P! There's no trainers! Razz
Back to top Go down
Espeon Dude
Espeon Dude

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 am

((Who said it was a Trainer?))
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:25 am

(Sounds a bit like one. Th aim is to recruit members for a rescue team, and rescue Pokemon *COUGHNirvanaCOUGH!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMD,The Visitors From Another World   PMD,The Visitors From Another World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PMD,The Visitors From Another World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bonkenhi Board 3 :: General Category :: The RP Section-
Jump to: