Bonkenhi Board 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonkenhi Board 3

Random/Pokemon Based.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)

Go down 
+3
yellowshark1130
DragonGamer
DiarugaDude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DiarugaDude
DiarugaDude

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-07

My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Empty
PostSubject: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 am

DiarugaDude's Spear Pillar of time
Well, there isn't a forum for affiliates as of now, but my site needs popularity! Anyways, the site is mainly about Pokemon, website tips, artwork and some fun things. I'll list updates here from now on.

.:. 7/13/07 GMT -5:00: Minor Updates and Splash Page .:.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I added a cool-looking splash page and changed the home page into it, so everyone who has this site bookmarked will be automatically directed to the splash. We also have a new Pokemon Feature, The Sinnoh Underground Item Feature, which is the Secret Base Television for this week. The Pokemon Feature has also been changed to Metagross!

~Peace, DiarugaDude44
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/diarugadudesspearpillaroftime/
DragonGamer
DragonGamer

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 am

Quote :
The Pokemon Feature has also been changed to Metagross!

affraid I demand Salamence next! Razz
Anyways...still awesome site! *Bows down* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiarugaDude
DiarugaDude

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 am

Salamence, maybe. Perhaps if you advertise this site. Heheheheheheh....

Oh and thanks for bowing down...

king I am king!!!!
Back to top Go down
yellowshark1130
yellowshark1130

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:40 pm

That's one nice site....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yellowshark1130
Ty_gamer
Ty_gamer

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:54 pm

Good site, lots of info in there. Are you still accepting staff? Cause I could be the pokemon info guide thing with EV/IV/Nature and other info about the game, like Competitive Battling and such. I'm not that good of a writer but still.
Back to top Go down
DiarugaDude
DiarugaDude

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 7:14 pm

^Please! I love you (no, not really) I'll make you another avatar (I mean if you'd like), you need to give me some of your interests, and need to be on at least more than three times a month (exceptions) I've been looking for someone to make stuff like that. And don't worry if you suck at writing. I'll fix everything up for you. But all credit still goes to you. I thought I was bad at writing, but some people actually complimented me! Okay, you don't know HTML (I think) so just send me everything in my news format without any HTML...
Back to top Go down
yellowshark1130
yellowshark1130

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:03 am

DiarugaDude wrote:
^Please! I love you (no, not really) I'll make you another avatar (I mean if you'd like), you need to give me some of your interests, and need to be on at least more than three times a month (exceptions) I've been looking for someone to make stuff like that. And don't worry if you suck at writing. I'll fix everything up for you. But all credit still goes to you. I thought I was bad at writing, but some people actually complimented me! Okay, you don't know HTML (I think) so just send me everything in my news format without any HTML...
I can make videos on how to EV train... but only after 4 days... stupid trip..l.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yellowshark1130
Capt.Jack
Capt.Jack

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 5:11 am

Yarrr,And I can do a Walkthrough of some sorts,
yep.And team building!
Back to top Go down
Ty_gamer
Ty_gamer

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:50 am

Quote :

umm what's HTML again Embarassed Oh, and I like to go bowling (on my school team), playing video games and DDR Wink and hanging out with friends
Back to top Go down
Espeon Dude
Espeon Dude

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 am

Ty_gamer wrote:
Quote :

umm what's HTML again Embarassed Oh, and I like to go bowling (on my school team), playing video games and DDR Wink and hanging out with friends

Bowling > All.

You win.
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 am

I have a big Idea. A massive request!
Back to top Go down
https://bbiii.forumotion.com
DiarugaDude
DiarugaDude

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:23 am

HTML stands for something, but its all basically commands with < and > before and after them, doesn't really matter for people who don't know HTML, though....
Back to top Go down
Bonkenhi
Admin
Bonkenhi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:16 pm

My request was accepted. YAY!
Back to top Go down
https://bbiii.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)   My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Site Affiliate (which will be put here for now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bonkenhi Board 3 :: General Category :: Extremely General Chat-
Jump to: